Our process keeps your investment on track
- We source development sites catering to the specified budget and brief of our clients.
- Coordinate preliminary investigations – survey the site, liaise with the necessary engineering disciplines, quantity surveyors, town planners and meet with local Council as required;
- Prepare site opportunities and constraints;
- Develop project strategy options;
- Prepare estimate of project timeframes;
- Preparation of project feasibility; and
- Prepare summary of due diligence findings to form part of a detailed report for our clients.
- Request and negotiate project consultant fees;
- Provide recommendations of suitable consultants for the project;
- Coordinate and attend project meetings and prepare meeting minutes;
- Coordinate and review all consultant documentation prior to lodging the development application;
- Review and comment on development approval;
- Liaise with project team to ensure consistency of documentation;
- Consultation on all elements of detailed design including project meetings with the consultant team;
- Coordinate consultants to ensure all necessary permits/certification are obtained; and
- Coordinate and submit all documentation to the project certifier to obtain the BA;
- Prepare and issue tender packages to builder and/or civil contractor;
- Contract negotiation and management;
- Evaluate building/civil contracting quotations to ensure transparent comparison;
- Coordinate site demolition/clearing with demolition contractor including disconnection of electricity and gas connections to the existing dwelling/s;
- Ongoing liaisons between builder and client group during the construction phase;
- Coordinate and attend pre-start meeting;
- Maintain register of documentation; and
- Collate, prepare and distribute all application forms/engagements.
FINANCE, MARKETING, SALES AND BODY CORPORATE ESTABLISHMENT
- Recommend and coordinate with property valuer and quantity surveyor;
- Coordinate graphic artist to prepare marketing material;
- Coordinate establishment/sale of building management rights;
- Coordinate tax depreciation schedule, sinking fund forecast and insurance replacement cost estimate as required; and
- Coordinate preparation of the body corporate, CMS/BMS.
- Coordinate/review project surveying requirements, including preliminary building format plans, identification survey and final building format plan/easement documents;
- Coordinate and collate all documentation required for plan sealing to ensure title is achieved within an optimal timeframe to reduce holding costs;
- Coordinate as constructed certification with project engineers;
- Coordinate registration of survey plan and mortgagees consent with solicitor and the Titles Registry; and
- Collation, preparation and distribution of all application forms/engagements.